Home List All Jobs Search Jobs by Locations Jobs by Categories Jobs by Brands
Washington, District of Columbia
Apply Apply with LinkedIn
Apply Apply with LinkedIn
Category: Information Technology
Brand: ALTA IT Services
Compensation Range: 125000.00 - 130000.00 Per Year
Job ID: 294945
Date Posted: 05/18/2023
- Recommended Jobs
Sr .NET Developer
Location: Washington, DC
Hybrid Schedule - Onsite 2X /Week
6-Month Contract to Hire, GREAT BENEFITS!!!
Salary: Negotiable, W2 ONLY
RESUME TO CRISS BRIENT at: email@example.com
Lead the development and maintenance of custom applications to support the core business systems. Role is to write, code, test, and analyze software programs and applications. This includes researching, designing, documenting, and modifying software specifications throughout the production life cycle. The developer will also analyze and amend software errors in a timely and accurate fashion and provide status reports where required.
- Assist developers, analysts, and designers in conceptualization and development of new software programs and applications.
- Assist in the preparation and documentation of program requirements, detailed technical specifications and the technical deployment documents.
- Research and document requirements of program users.
- Consistently write, translate, and code software programs and applications according to detailed design specifications.
- Run and monitor software performance tests on new and existing programs for the purposes of correcting errors, isolating areas for improvement, and general debugging.
- Administer critical analysis of test results and deliver solutions to problem areas.
- Install software products for end users as required.
- Write programming scripts to enhance functionality and appearance of company web site and related web applications as necessary.
- Conduct research on emerging application development software products, languages, and standards in support of procurement and development efforts.
- Recommend, schedule, and perform software improvements and upgrades.
- Liaise with network administrators, systems analysts, and software engineers to assist in resolving problems with software products or company software systems.
- Provide guidance to junior programmers and peers.
- Produce technical specifications based on requirements.
- Responsible for technical design, execution, and implementation of custom and 3rd party software solutions.
- Interact with project managers and business analysts to ensure accurate and comprehensive understanding of the requirements.
- Assist the management team in standards development, management, and conformance.
- Provide issue escalation and resolution as well as timely execution of deadlines.
- Create and maintain project documentation.
- Must possess excellent diagnostic, problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Bachelor Degree
- Experience with .Net Core is required.
- 8 years of development experience with:
- .Net Framework
- Web Services
- ASP.NET MVC
- Entity Framework
- Eight or more years of experience with SQL Server 2000 - 2016 including: designing database schemas, building and deploying databases, writing complex stored procedures, queries, and views.
System One, and its subsidiaries including Joulé, ALTA IT Services, CM Access, and MOUNTAIN, LTD., are leaders in delivering outsourced services and workforce solutions across North America. We help clients get work done more efficiently and economically, without compromising quality. System One not only serves as a valued partner for our clients, but we offer eligible employees health and welfare benefits coverage options including medical, dental, vision, spending accounts, life insurance, voluntary plans, as well as participation in a 401(k) plan.
System One is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, family care or medical leave status, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
- Senior .Net Software Developer Clarksburg, Maryland
Senior Software Developer Contract to hire Secret Clearance Must live in DMV area Position Description: This position serves as a software Developer on all software-related issues pertaining to government software applications. Responsible for conduct ...Date Posted: 03/21/2023 Recommended
- Sr. Software Developer Topeka, KS
This is a hybrid opportunity out of Topeka, KS. Role: This individual, at an advanced level of proficiency, applies technical and team leadership skills in working with development staff to develop, maintain, and support the Bank's software application...Date Posted: 05/03/2023 Recommended
- Sr .NET Lead Washington, District of Columbia
Senior .NET Lead Location: Washington, DC Hybrid Schedule - Onsite 2X /Week 6-Month Contract to Hire, GREAT BENEFITS!!! Salary: Negotiable, W2 temp to perm RESUME TO CRISS BRIENT AT: CBRIENT@ALTAITS.COM As the Lead Enterprise .NET Developer, you will w...Date Posted: 05/18/2023 Recommended
- Webmethods Developer (Secret Clearance) Quantico, Virginia
webMethods Developer Secret Clearance required Quantico, VA: flexible - report onsite as needed Summary: As technical expert with complete latitude in day-to-day decision-making, uses webMethods technology and processes to design, develop, test, integr...Date Posted: 05/17/2023 Recommended
- Software Developer Quantico, Virginia
PLEASE NOTE: An active Top Secret clearance is required to qualify for this position Title: DIRECT-HIRE Software Developer ( w/ active Top Secret clearance) Location: Quantico, VA ( on-site) Base Salary range: $200,000 salary range + BENEFITS & BONUSES...Date Posted: 05/01/2023 Recommended(Video) Create Desktop Apps With Web UIs - Mike Yeager @ Philly.NET Code Camp 2021
- Software Developer (Oracle / ColdFusion) Washington, District Of Columbia
Senior Developer (Oracle / ColdFusion) Washington, DC – hybrid (2 days/week onsite and 3 days/week remote) Must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance Required Skills: (Oracle and ColdFusion experience required): • Knowledge of Oracle and SQL Serve...Date Posted: 05/11/2023 Recommended
- Senior Software Engineer - .NET Developer (REMOTE) McLean, Virginia
Title: Senior Software Engineer - .NET Developer ALTA is supporting a DIRECT HIRE opportunity working 100% REMOTE ALTA IT Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of System One, a leading provider of specialized workforce solutions and integrated services...Date Posted: 05/18/2023 Recommended
- Liferay Developer Washington, DC
ALTA IT Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of System One, a leading provider of specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. ALTA is an established leader in IT Staffing and Services, for both government and commercial enterprises across...Date Posted: 05/18/2023 Recommended
- Software Developer III Winter Park, FL
System One is looking for a Software devloper III This position works with the business units to define user requirements and employs the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes of analysis, design, testing and implementation to ensure quality...Date Posted: 05/11/2023 Recommended
- Software Developer - Secret Clearance Required Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
ALTA IT has a Contract to Hire position open for a Software Developer located in Philadelphia, PA. **Onsite** Active Secret Clearance Required As a Software Developer will be responsible for research, designs, develops, tests, and/or modifies enterpris...Date Posted: 05/16/2023 Recommended
- Full Stack Developer Chantilly , Virginia
PLEASE NOTE: This position requires an active DOD Top Secret clearance in order to qualify and be considered for this position Title: Direct-Hire Full Stack Developer ( w/ active Top Secret clearance) Location: either in Chantilly VA, Alexandria VA, or...Date Posted: 05/18/2023 Recommended
- Senior Software Developer (REMOTE) McLean, Virginia
Title: Senior Software Developer ALTA is supporting a DIRECT HIRE opportunity working 100% REMOTE ALTA IT Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of System One, a leading provider of specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. ALTA is an est...Date Posted: 05/17/2023 Recommended
- .NET Developer Herndon, Virginia
.NET Developer TOP SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED Location: Mission Ridge - Sterling, VA (hybrid - approx. 50%) Hourly Rate: $60.00-$63.00 W2 Duration: 1+ year contract Required Skills and Experience: Education: Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Sc...Date Posted: 05/04/2023 Recommended
- Mid-Level Federal Account Manager/Business Developer Bryan's Road , Maryland
We are currently seeking a Mid-Level Federal Account Manager/Business Developer-IT Professional Services for our IT Professional Services client. This is a full-time, permanent role that is remote (preference will be given to candidates in the DC metro...Date Posted: 04/12/2023 Recommended
- PeopleSoft Developer Hershey, PA
System One is hiring a PeopleSoft Developer for our client in Hershey. They are a well known institutional facility. This is a long term /indefinite contract position. This position reports to the Director of Enterprise Applications Development and wor...Date Posted: 05/04/2023 Recommended